Author Topic: Introduction Thread - Fall 2016  (Read 307 times)

Offline tormaid

• President
  • Officers
  • Can't into math
  • Power level: 132
  • Internets: 3
  • Unlimited Backlog Works
    • tormaid
    • tormaid2552
    • @tormaid
    • View Profile
    • encodan.info
Introduction Thread - Fall 2016
« on: 2016-09-09 14:20:39 »
Greetings, newcomer. Welcome to caine.lol, the unofficial home of our online antics. This thread is a place to introduce yourself: that doesn't mean, though, that you have to share your real name or whatever. Just tell us something about yourself--maybe some of the things relating to comics and animation that you're interested in.

I'll start, I guess. I'm Tormaid, as you can see. I'm the president of CAINE this year. My favorite show of all time is Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and my favorite currently-airing show is ReZero because Rem is <3 

please subscribe
« Last Edit: 2016-09-09 14:28:06 by tormaid »

Offline Frankevangelion

• Power level: 15
  • Internets: 1
  • Pashupata!
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread - Fall 2016
« Reply #1 on: 2016-09-11 03:19:11 »
Frankevangelion here! As introductions go, mine is rather simple. My username is literally a combination of my name and my favorite anime of all time. I will be serving as Caine's historian this year and am probably the officer that draws the most.

Offline XT-8147

• anime sucks now guys
  • Administrator
  • Getting on up there
  • Power level: 38
  • Resident Chrono Trigger fanatic
    • XT-8147
    • XT-8147
    • @XT8147
    • View Profile
    • Blag
« Reply #2 on: 2016-09-11 17:52:00 »
I'm XT-8147, the townie that shows up at all the meetings.  While comedy is my favorite genre, I watch various other things too.
MAGFest, possibly still at the Gaylord in National Harbor, MD! Attendance was capped, so maybe it's moving? i dunno lol

Offline The Swordinator

• Power level: 7
  • Internets: 1
  • I am a strong proponent of the Flat-Earth theory.
    • TheSwordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-09-15 21:10:53 »
I am The Swordinator!

Behold my incredible lack of power and TREMBLE!

My favorite anime is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Bow down before your Haruhi!

Offline 13thMuse

• Getting on up there
  • Power level: 64
  • Internets: 6
  • Everybody loves me on the Internet!
    • 13thMuse
    • Graceling13
    • View Profile
    • My translation blog
« Reply #4 on: 2016-09-18 20:37:11 »
Hi everyone! I'm another townie/on-again-off-again UVA student. I'm not an officer, but I still help out sometimes, and I have a lot of opinions ^^; (you might remember my That's So Gay yaoi presentation at showings last year). I watch all kinds of anime, I read some Western comics, play some vidya games, and I'm pretty deep into Japanese language and culture at this point. 日本語で話してくれたらすごく嬉しくなるよ!

Offline bwbScram

• Officers
  • Getting on up there
  • Power level: 65
    • bwbScram
    • View Profile
Stale pasta
« Reply #5 on: 2016-10-05 14:39:38 »
Hey Faggots,

My name is Jon, and 大嫌い every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any omanko? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on mixi.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was danchou of the anime club, and a member of Secret CAINE. What circles do you attend, other than "society for the study of modern jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot 彼女 (She just saved me from my hikikomori ways; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and mai waifu
« Last Edit: 2016-10-05 15:27:36 by bwbScram »

Offline sarawr

• Bad luck
  • Power level: 13
  • Internets: 6
  • Whoosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2016-11-21 19:34:13 »
A bit late, but here I am haha

Hiya! Username's a play on my first name, Sarah.

When I get obsessed with something, I get REALLY obsessed with it. Then the obsession dies down BUT THE FANGIRL MODE WILL NEVER DIE DOWN

I was majorly obsessed with Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny for who knows how many years. GS and GSD were my first two animes and also my introduction to the anime/manga world.

I actually only came here to finally post an introduction because I feel the need to share that GS AND GSD MUSIC ARE GIVING ME ALL THE FEELS

ALL THE GODDAMN FEELS

THEY'RE NOT GOOD HOMEWORK MUSIC ANYMORE

THEY'RE CURL-UP-AND-DRAW-OR-CRY MUSIC

IT'S EVEN WORSE WHEN I HAVE MY GS/GSD PLAYLIST ON SHUFFLE

THE FEELS ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND THEY CHANGE TOO GODDAMN SUDDENLY

curls up in corner and SOBS VIOLENTLY