Not watching too many this season:
1. Oregairu OVA - Haven't seen it yet, but I know it's good. It better be.
2. Shokugeki no Soma: Ni no Sara - This one's a bit of a personal choice. Shokugeki doesn't exactly have awe-inspiring cinematography or a unique story, but it's one of my favorite manga and with the same (if not slightly better) quality of animation and soundtrack, it's enough to merit a high place on my list.
3. Re:Zero - Though at one point last season it got a bit too slow for me, the recent episodes have definitely picked up in quality.
4. Amaama to Inazuma - When I read the manga, the first chapter made me melt in good feels. The anime adaptation doesn't disappoint.
5. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! - I-i'm not a lolicon, I swear. I'm only here for the best Shirou iteration to date.
6. Berserk - The CG is horrible. At some points you can tell they try, but it still doesn't keep it from being horrible. However, my affinity for Berserk alone is what compels me to give it an 'okay' rating.
7. Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Despite its lower place on the rankings, by no means is this a bad anime. It's a very fun slice of life about an art club, a serious girl, and a guy who likes to draw 2-D waifus. This was another series that I had experienced in manga form first, but it's been a joy to see the characters come to life in the anime.
8. Masou Gakuen HxH Wait, this isn't the new season of Infinite Stratos? Dropped.